Get your cash loan with Viva Cash Loans, With Branches across South Africa you get an instant decision whether you qualify for a loan or not. Put your Cash worries aside with Viva Cash Loans
VIVA CASH LOANS Paarden eiland
52 Section St, Paarden eiland, Paard eneiland, Western Cape, South Africa
VIVA CASH LOANS Koppies
12b Kerk St, Koppies, Koppies, Free State, South Africa
Viva Cash Loans Fort Beaufort
15 Barrack St
Phone: 046 645 3265
Viva Cash Loans Nelspruit Mbombela
Tel No : (013) 753-3610
Viva Cash Loans Rustenburg
47 Loop St, Rustenburg, 0299, South Africa
Post Office box: 7439, Rustenburg, 0300
Phone: 014 597 1496
Circle Finance in Edenvale, Gauteng is a micro lending company providing short term loans. Circle Finance prides itself in providing a high level of service and convenience to potential clients.
Telephone Number 0115940300
AddressNO 5 TANDELA HOUSECNR DE WET & 12TH AVENUEEDENVALE
You can have up to R3000 of your approved loan paid out in cash at participating Pick ’n Pay and Boxer stores, nationwide with Ezimo. If your approved loan is more than R3 000 the balance will be paid into your bank account.
ask your credit provider about ezimo
choose ezimo to have your money paid out in cash
sign the ezimo terms and conditions
take your ezimo terms and conditions with you when you leave the branch (they contain your ezimo cash payout amount)
wait for an SMS with your ezimo reference number. You will receive this SMS when your loan is approved
go to any participating Pick ’n Pay or Boxer store nationwide within 72 hours
tell the Cashier that you would like to make a mobile withdrawal
give the cashier your ezimo reference number (this is in your SMS) and your ezimo cash payout amount (this is in your ezimo terms and conditions)
your money will be paid out in cash. The teller will also give you a receipt
Instaloan – Fast Loans of up to R2 500 – InstaLoan is brought you by Cash Credit, an international tech-based financial services company that has partnered with MTN to bring small convenient InstaLoans to MTN customers through a completely online experience.
How to apply
- Decide how much you want to borrow and your repayment term using our convenient credit calculator.
- Register an account and fill in your personal and banking information.
- Upload your 3 most recent bank statements.
- They will verify your information and finalise your loan application.
- Once you are approved they will send you a SMS and email.
- Login to the website and sign your agreements electronically and your loan will be paid into your bank account.
083 900 900 8
African Bank Fixed Prime Interest loan that is offered at prime interest rate. Prime interest rate is fixed at the time of application, this means that when the prime interest rate increases or decreases during the term of your loan, it will not affect your repayments
This type of loans allows you to fulfil your the financial requirements of prime moments from R1 000 and R20 000 with a comfortable repayment period between 3 to 18 months
Please Note: Only one active Prime Loan can be held by a customer at a time. However customers with an active Prime Loan can apply for any of our other additional products
African Bank Consolidation Loans is a credit management product that allows you to settle other debt and take the remaining capital out all in one loan. This helps you manage your credit simpler and more cost-effective way
Do you have multiple creditors and want to simplify?
African Bank debt consolidation loans offer the following benefits:
- Enables you to consolidate your debt with repayment terms from18 to 60 months
- Simplifies the administration of multiple lenders and multiple loans
- Often results in savings, due to the consolidation of administration fees
- A reduced instalment frees up cash flow
- A reduced instalment may also result in the customer being able to access additional capital
- No settlement quotes are required and customers can consolidate up to five accounts from a wide range of credit providers
We assist you from start to finish to find a Vehicle Take over installments whether you are blacklisted, have bad credit or have a clean credit record.
Driving a car of your dreams has never been easier with our specialized vehicle take over offers all over South Africa which include insurance. We have popular makes of Cars, Toyotas, Mazdas, Suzuki, Nissan to name a few. Contact us now and you will have your car in no time.
vehicle installment take over no deposit,
take over vehicle installments on gumtree,
take over car instalments no deposit,
take over car installments blacklisted,
Cell C Cellphone Contracts Requirements vary depending whether you are an individual or are a corporate. To apply for a Cell C contract you will need to provide all of the following documentation:
Cell C Cellphone Contract Requirements
- Completed and signed subscriber agreement with all requests for value-added services initialled
- Proof of income – salary slip or bank statements (a minimum salary of R3000.00 is required)
- Proof of address (any account depicting an address – postal or residential)
- A copy of ID, driver’s license or passport
- A debit order
The documents required vary according to your type of bank account:
Savings Accounts and Transmission Accounts
- three months’ bank statements OR two months’ bank statements AND a copy of a recent pay slip
Normal Current Accounts
- one month’s bank statements AND a copy of a recent pay slip
- Minimum two months’ bank statements AND a cancelled cheque to verify account holder details
Preferential Current Accounts
- one month’s bank statements OR one month’s internet statements AND a cancelled cheque to verify account holder details
- cancelled cheque to verify account holder details AND a copy of a linked credit card
Credit Card Accounts
Normal Credit Cards
- Proof of income or a recent pay slip AND a copy of credit card OR two months’ bank statements AND copy of credit card
Status Credit Cards and Private Banking
- Cancelled cheque to verify account holder details from linked account AND a copy of credit card OR one month’s bank statements AND a copy of credit card
What do I need to sign up as a corporate client?
Corporate criteria will be applied to any applicant who is not a natural person or individual. There are two categories of Corporate Client and each has its own set of requirements:
Close Corporations and SME’s:
- Subscriber agreement signed by authorised signatory, clearly indicating packages, duration and VAS
- Registration documents of CC
- A recently processed cheque
- two months’ bank statements reflecting the processed cheque
- Copies of ID of authorised signatories of bank account
- Purchase order on a letterhead or with a company stamp
- Purchase order to be signed by authorised signatory
- Purchase order clearly specifying packages and duration